Wednesday 1 May 2019

Final post

My favorite project from the year was Chloe and Rebecca’s magazine. The magazine was fun and vibrant, I like that they decided to do something different from all the other projects. The magazine was really well thought out. The colours they decided to use for each spread went perfectly with person they interviewed. I liked that some of the spreads where interactive and there was audio included in them, it was a really cool feature to add in and made the magazine stand out.

I would’ve liked if there was some background music added in, I think that would’ve went really well with the overall vibe of the magazine. I think each person they interviewed went well with the theme of the magazine and try all had cool stories to read about. I liked that each speed was a different color it made each person stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment