Sunday 3 February 2019

Multimedia Project Research

For this Module I will be a part of a small group as I wasn't too keen on the idea of being in a really big group or working on my own as I thought working those ways would lead me to have a lot of stress so I got to talking to some people that I felt I would work well with and produce a well done project with. The members of the group are Robyn Mulhall, Nhu Thai, Nicole Goodman, Esmee McPherson, Eva Gallagher and Marcin Grabicki.

We decided for this module that we would like to create a project focused on E-Learning. Its something that all of us had an interest in and agreed that it would work well for our project.

The E-Learning game will be aimed at quite young kids that want to learn but also have fun and be creative. We want kids to view the e-learnibg as more of a game so it won't feel like a chore but as a fun past-time instead of playing games online. The game will have different subjects, for each subject two people will work on one so that the work can be evenly spaced out. We have a list of subjects that could change over time but these are some of our options:

  1. Science
  2. English
  3. Irish
  4. Music
  5. Art
  6. Maths
  7. Geography 
  8. History
We will be taking inspiration from apps such as Duolingo and Study Stacks also something that I used to love as a kid was Brain Age for DS I think this is a good example of e-learning, brain age was aimed towards a slightly older demographic but I still think this is a great source of inspiration for our group project.


No comments:

Post a Comment