Friday 28 September 2018

Assignments and Extra Credits

My first impressions of the assignments for this module are really good and surprising. It is unlike any other module I have had the assignments are completely different then anything I have had to do before and I am looking forward to expanding my skillset.

I am looking forward to doing more blogging and becoming more comfortable with this platform and I am excited about the project because it is something I have never done before.

I really like that there are extra credit options available and that they are all doable to and extent. The extra credit option that stood out as something I would be interested in more so then the others would be the growth mindset, I find growth mindset very interesting and something that I would like to read more into.

How I will expand my knowledge


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your liking the setup of the module, I hope that it helps you meet your goals this semester!

    ReplyDelete