Thursday 27 September 2018

Growth Mindset

Before today I had never heard of Carol Dweck or Growth Mindset. I first watched her TED talk and learned more about growth mindset. I found it very interesting because I could relate to what she was talking about.

I soon realised after watching her videos that I have a fixed mindset and I need to start being more open and not be so scared to not be good at something from the beginning. I have always been terrified of failing ever since I was young and I never noticed how it effected my learning and ways of thinking.

 What I will take from this would be to try and not focus on the failing aspect and more on the constantly learning and growing as I fail and achieve. During this semester I would love to learn more about growth mindset as I think it would benefit me in many ways. I do think growth mindset is an interesting topic to be learning about and I would love to expand on it.

Growth Mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment