Saturday 29 September 2018

Technology Tools

My first impressions of the tools that I will be using during this module are good. I look forward to doing more blogging as I am getting used to writing blogs as the week goes on and hopefully I will become even better and more experienced in time.

I haven't really used the other tools as much apart from image editing I have a small bit of experience doing that and I will enjoy learning more as I continue with the course.

The other tools are interesting to me cause I have never had to use them before all that much so I look forward using them more and having new skills that I hadn't had before.

This online environment is like nothing I have experienced so far. I was a bit apprehensive at the start because it was so different to anything I have done before but I do think it will be good for me and will help me become more familiar with this online environment.




No comments:

Post a Comment