Sunday 18 November 2018

Prototype

This week I have been trying to work on my Prototype I have had a really difficult time with unity as it keeps crashing and things aren't woking. I tried my best to create a prototype but it proved extremely hard. I started to create my world again as unity crashed on me and my work didn't save. I made my terrain how I would like it to be even though its a world based around music I still want it to look and feel like its outside in nature. 
I tried to add in my first person controller but when I wanted to import one it wouldn't work this was very frustrating as I tried everything but there was no option to get it in. I made a brick wall and changed the colour into a pink so that when the player is playing the game they will see the pink wall and understand they are in the pop music world. I made a bubblegum pink gem as well to indicate pop music and fun. I added in spheres and changed their sizing and proportions to make them look like vinyls peeking out of the ground that the player will be able to step on. I also downloaded skyboxes to add into my game to give the game a calm and enjoyable atmosphere. I added in sound effects that will hopefully help to bring the game to life. It was hard to see my game for what it was because I couldn't import the first person controller I was really disappointed as I love my game ideas and where my games going but unity just isn't my friend. I hope this week to  attend the labs and lectures to get a better understanding of how to make my game and hopefully sort out all the issues I am having. 



My Own Images

No comments:

Post a Comment