Thursday 22 November 2018

Week 8 Progress

Looking back I am happy with my progress so far. Every week I make a mental note of the days we have something due for multimedia development module and do the things we have due that morning or a day or so before its due. Usually I will do my reading on a Monday just so I have it done a bit earlier and I can reflect on my work and read back over the articles during the week so they would be helpful when I was continuing with my project.

For the weekend assignments I will do a bit usually everyday of the weekend on friday I will get my bearings and make notes on what I have to do and where I should start. On Saturdays I do quite a small amount of work just so I get a Bir of a break from college and I can relax for a while. Sundays I will do the majority of my work in the mornings so that I can have my afternoons free from work. Unity tutorials I would always do on a Thursday just because it would work out well because I would always have the time to do them.

I would usually do my commenting on blogs on the Sunday afternoon as I enjoyed commenting and found it interesting looking at how other people are getting on with their projects, I also found it useful looking at the blogs later on in the day after I had done my work because then I could go back and see what my work standard was like and the bits that need more work.

A change I would like to make is to maybe do a bit more work on a Friday instead of a Sunday because I found myself getting a bit stressed out at times and worrying about getting everything done on time. I would like to try and do a bit more extra commenting its just this semester I found myself a bit pressed for time and not using them that much.

Looking back I am really proud of my blogs because I was able to do all of them and get them submitted on time, I would like to continue this way throughout this semester and the next.


                                                                           image info

No comments:

Post a Comment