Wednesday 21 November 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The Comments and Feedback from my blog have been really great and of good help to me. It was really nice when you'd see that someone had write a comment on your blog and gave a few pointers on how to improve your game or just talking about something they found out we had in common through my introduction post. The comments I found most useful where the ones on my Game Design Documents and Vision Statement. The people who commented gave great pieces of advice on what I could do and what I could possible change, these came in great when it came to actually making my game because I began to think more listen and apply the feedback people had made to what I was doing.

I think the quality of the comments I left on peoples blogs where quite good, I liked reading about others game ideas and how they planned on making their games. It was great to get the chance to comment and ask questions such as how, why and when. It also helped me looking and giving feedback on other peoples blogs because they made me then look back on my work and see was it up to standard or does it need so improving. I really enjoyed commenting on peoples blogs it was a nice way to see everyones work and how they where getting on.

I feel like I got to know a few people a bit better by commenting on their blogs and by them commenting on mine. I got to comment and talk to people that I had never really spoken to before so it was really nice to read their introduction blogs and get a better understanding of who they are and what their aspirations are. I like the randomiser because it made me branch out and not just comment on the blogs of people I know it was a an easy way to find new people. I'm still happy with my introduction post I feel like it displayed who I am, what I like and what I don't like well. It was a really nice way to kind of start of blogging it made me more comfortable with blogger as I had never used it before. My introduction post could probably have a little bit more information about me but I quite like that its not overly packed with information too.

I think I need to still get a bit more comfortable with giving advice and feedback I sometimes tip toe around when giving advice, I need to not hold back as much and be more open. I need to not worry so much about what the person I'm commenting on might think of my feedback and if they even want it, I do enjoy giving feedback and I am happy with my commenting but it could still use a bit of fine tuning at times. I really like how my blog looks I changed and experimented with it throughout it was really fun and easy to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment